Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the quality of manufactured products. Tests, measures, and evaluates manufactured products such as toys, cars, clothing, and electronics.
- Inspect products on manufacturing line for flaws or defects.
- Test items by analyzing size, weight, chemical composition, and components.
- Experiment with products to determine reliability and if it will withstand wear and tear.
- Improve upon materials and parts used in production process.
- Ensure production process meets industry standards.
- Create reports of quality control tests and analyze the data to determine if any changes in the production process are necessary.
- Develop and implement quality improvement activities and policies.
- Fulfill documentation and reporting requirements for the Quality Management program.
- Develop educational materials.
- Provide external customer support.
- Develop and maintain a system for outcomes measurement
- Determine if program is achieving its goals.
- Develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency.
- Implement systems to ensure that services conform to regulatory requirement.
- Conduct surveys to solicit feedback.
- Perform statistical analysis and data analysis.
- Assist with quality control audits.
- Investigate, monitor, document and report on quality of care and service issues.