Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company paid health care concierge service because we've all been there - needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program - convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program - offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual...
To join the CLEAResult Sales Analytics team as a Senior Sales Analyst that delivers project management, business intelligence/analysis, and general support to our internal customers within the organization. In this role you will be working directly with the business development leadership to understand internal customer needs, develop/manage projects, provide SFDC administration support, perform analysis, and develop reports/dashboards. Your project management, support and analysis will be focused on our business continuation pursuits facilitated through our regional operations' teams. This role reports to the Senior Director of Sales Analytics. You must be able to independently identify business needs and/or take high level questions, and then develop project plans, analysis and reporting that meets the business needs. You may need to find and pull data from multiple sources to produce the analysis requested, including SFDC, Workday, or other data systems. A critical component of this job is the ability to analyze a set of data and prepare plans and presentations for senior management to use to manage the business. You must be able to illustrate complex analysis in a concise and simple fashion using charts and graphs.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Proactively work with internal customers and business development leadership to ensure business needs are being met.
- Proactively work to identify project needs, develop project plans and manage project/plans through completion.
- Proactively monitor data compliance within SFDC.
- Understand the needs of the regional operations' teams and support through analysis, reporting and dashboards.
- Support the ongoing development and maintenance of regional and account plans.
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales Analytics team to ensure consistency across all internal reporting mechanisms and channels.
- Understand the needs of the business and design reports, analysis and presentations to help them understand and manage their business.
- Work with business to conduct ad hoc queries and analysis.
We're excited about you because...
- Ability to be a business thought partner, finding ways use data analytics to improve the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of finance and statistical data.
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of relevant work experience with preference given to work in energy efficiency or a related field.
- Strong acumen and experience with SFDC administration. 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience to identify, develop, manage, and complete projects on time and on target.
- Demonstrated ability to work across different platforms and applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems.
- Deep experience with data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve the data quality.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years experience research, reporting and analytics, and basic admin experience.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- High level acumen for MS Excel/PowerPoint, and experience with other reporting/analytical applications (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience designing Business Intelligence solutions for sales and finance data.
Additional Job Description
*Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.