Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company paid health care concierge service because we've all been there needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program - convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program - offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
We are looking for a talented individual
To be a Finance business partner supporting the CPG program managers. Responsible for Client/Program Financial Analysis (revenue, labor, expenses), Program Budget/Forecasting support, and Program KPI support. Prepares financial analysis in support of business objectives and program management activities.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you're a great fit if you can...
- Work closely with program managers to analyze labor costs, as well as program budgets.
- Assist with managing program data and conducts financial analysis, including forecasting
- Conduct variance analysis & reconciliations to both forecasts and contractual program budgets
- Act as a liaison between Operations and Corporate Business and financial analysis organization to answer questions and research issues.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in researching and answer inquiries and identifying potential solutions where appropriate.
- Recommend and Conduct ad hoc financial analysis and reporting as requested. Interpret results and develop recommended actions.
- Produce process documentation and identify downstream dependencies
- Compile and prepare budget analysis and comparisons and provide insightful analysis with risk-mitigation recommendations.
- Be responsible for supporting management initiatives including process standardization and simplification, financial analysis, research and reporting
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Business Financial Analysis preferred or equivalent experience
Additional Job Description
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
- This position is in a general office environment with moderate noise, room temperature.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.