Click the Apply link to create your Job Application
Job Description SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
We are looking for a talented individual...
To join our team as a Director, Product Management. CLEAResult is seeking a technology driven and pragmatic Product Management leader to own wing-to-wing responsibility throughout the product lifecycle from concept to commercial execution.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, Partnerships, and Solutions they will act like the CEO of the product - they will own the innovation, development, justification, execution, and commercialization of key strategic growth platforms/solutions that distinguishes CLEAResult as a true innovative thought leader.
This individual will own the business strategy behind the product/solution and ultimate responsibility for its success in delivering sustainable, repeatable, and defendable market-based returns.
This position will carry a orders/revenue target in accordance with the ROI model.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you're a great fit if you can...
- Define the CLEAResult product vision, strategy and roadmap aligned to the CLEAResult commercial go-to-market plan
- Develop thebusiness casefor new products/solutions, improvements to existing products, and business ventures on which products a customer would be willing to pay for
- Create KPIs to stage gates to check the value of product development to validate whether CLEAResult should Buy, Build or Partner in development products/solutions
- Act as the market expert and possesses a deep understanding of the competition, and how customers think of and buy products/solutions
- Provide expert advice on the market conditions and competitors to determine why CLEAResult should develop a product, when is the best time to do it and what the product should be
- Is a customer advocate articulating the user's and/or buyer's needs; gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements. Combines knowledge of customer pain points with market analysis escalating insights, tracking patterns, and identifying opportunities for growth
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams to recommend or contribute information in setting product pricing
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Own integration of input from Regions, BD, Partners, IT, and Solutions Teams to establish program specifications to ensure their successful development and delivery
- Lead the technical product team and go-to-market cross functional team including, but not limited to user personas/scenarios, requirements engineering, package definition, time & costs, prototype, review & approvals
- Act as evangelist for the product in the go-to-market stage informing the design, mission statement, advertisements, marketing, technical demos, product launch, how to value sell & commercialize the product and forecast performance in individual channels
The successful candidate will blend together strategy, innovation and business expertise with technical skills and go-to-market knowledge in product development. They will translate complex problems and customer needs into simple business language in order to create a cohesive vision to develop, commercialize and own a product, service or solution.
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have...
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/solutions
- Operational capability - ability to dive deep into nitty-gritty details needed to manage a product
- Strong process management, analytical and technical skills
- Connects the dots - can take multi sources of information and understands where they intersect or collide
- Ability to clearly explain, understand everyone's point of view, listen, advise, and influence contributing to creative business discussions
- Superior communication skills - able to convey complex issues simply to a variety of audiences with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- World-class relationship builder with a proven track record of working across internal teams and customer organizations - can inspire and motivate cross functional teams towards and end goal
- Learning agile - watches key industry trends to make recommendations on product or service solutions staying ahead of the market and competitive trends
- Strong financial and marketing analysis experience
- Structured with excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Results-Oriented: knows where to put their effort for maximum return and can leverage others to gain momentum
- Problem Solver: creative yet pragmatic problem solver; methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
- Domain expertise - demonstrated expertise in energy efficiency, renewable energy design and/or Utility technologies concepts, practices, and procedures in regulated energy markets would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing (or equivalent discipline) from an accredited institution
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a product manager in engineering, marketing or sales
Additional Job Description
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company paid health care concierge service because we've all been there - needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program - convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program - offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.