- This individual will conduct cell culture and bioassays in support of in process testing, product characterization and potency assessment. Requirements of the position include execution and documentation of experimental protocols and assisting in the qualification and validation of methods.
- Execute multiple laboratory procedures such as primary and immortalized cell culture (aseptic technique), determination of cell number and viability, cytokine detection assays, multi-color flow cytometry, and qRT-PCR.
- Interpret and follow standard operating procedures and execute activities in accordance with cGMP, GLP, regulatory, and safety requirements as directed. Independently trouble-shoot and report results.
- Assist in qualification and validation of methods to support product characterization.
- Participate in organization, supply maintenance, and record keeping duties as needed to support the laboratory.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
B.S. degree in the Life Sciences (i.e. biology, immunology, medical technology) AND at least 2 years of experience in a laboratory environment or M.S. and 1 year. Preference will be given to candidates who have flow cytometry experience and experience in a regulated laboratory environment.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.